Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Reflections / The Water Cooler

Sunday Reflection
Powerful worship today - as usual!   I was glad to introduce the church to Soul Walk.  I am not crazy about the name (ha!) - but I believe in the event.   I was able to pray with someone who needed salvation, then I took communion with this man - his first time to do so.   What an honor! 

After service Beth and I had a great first meeting with Lead One - a mentoring time with high school seniors.  I think this could be the beginning of something special.   

I will rest a bit this afternoon, then we'll play a game of  Ultimate Frisbee with the young adult group.  I don't know if I am ready for this;  I will have to give a report later.


The Water Cooler
It?s been a long time since David and I have done a Water Cooler Episode.   Its pretty much non-sense, but if you are interested in a potential laugh, visit http://www.indianlakechurch.com/ and click on "The Water Cooler" link on the left.  Laugh with us, not at us!

No comments: