Monday, August 27, 2007
Now this is a weekend:
- Dropped off the kids with Rich & Jessica for the night.
- Ate seafood with a group of friends (Beech Life Group) at Steamboat Bills
- Saw Borne Utlimatum with Beth
- Early morning coffee to create a new ministry
- Tubing on Old Hickory Lake (see pic above)with Dennis Stackhouse & The Studio
- Picked up the kids, hung with Rich & Jess
- Fellowship with the Huffs - the Indiana and Hendersonville version
- A great Sunday service
- A fun lunch at the Rollins home - lots of good fellowship with the Young Couples of SL
- A productive Advisory Council meeting - I love taking on the challenge of this building.
- I am still tired from the weekend . . .