Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunday Reflection / Quote about Governor Palin

Reflections on Sunday's service . . . 
I got a lot of good comments on Sunday's service.  Most of the good feedback that I recieved didn't focus on one aspect - like the music, preaching, media, movie, ect.    Instead, everyone seemed to leave the service spiritually encouraged, and focused on Jesus.   I look forward to having more services that flow together in unity of purpose and focus - that focus being Christ.


Governor Sarah Palin
On another note, I ran across this quote from an editorial in the New York Times about Governor Sarah Palin.  I'll let you come up with your own conclusions, but I think it is a very interesting comment . . . and quite funny:

Sarah has single-handedly ushered out the “Sex and the City” era, and made the sexy new model for America a retro one — the glamorous Pioneer Woman, packing a gun, a baby and a Bible.
- Article titled "Bering Straight Talk" by Maureen Dowd, New York Times, September 13, 2008

No comments: