Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update . . .

Quote #6 (my favorite quote right now) - "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper."-Robert Frost

You look up one afternoon, and it has been 8 days since you have blogged.  The world has moved on without my blog . . .

Here are some highlights over the last few days:
- Everyone really enjoyed Brent Batson's preaching last Wednesday.  He is very passionate speaker
- It was fun to hang out with my friends from Indian Lake at the Vandy football game last Thursday.  It was great to see Vandy get a SEC win.  
- On Friday, I hear our first planning meeting for the "I Want to Lead" conference (Formerly "Lead Now").  I am gathering a team in hopes that next summer we will conduct an "I Want to Lead" conference for students entering or leaving their HS Senior year. You'll hear a lot more about that as time progresses.
- On Sunday, we started the 4.6 Experience with great success for our 4th - 6th grade.  Also, our parking situation improved as everyone got off the grass, and used the parking spots.
- On Monday, 25,000 post cards started to hit homes in Sumner County.  We are getting good responses so far.





No comments: