Wednesday, October 8, 2008

24 Hour Rule Broken / Special Scripture / Thursday Video Shoot

I have been running a little behind since the staff retreat.  I have broken my "24 hour rule" with e-mails - I am way behind on returning those.   The "24 hour" rule is my commtiment to returning an e-mail within that time frame.  I want to create an e-mail culture in our staff and leadership team, but that will only work when I return e-mails promptly  This is my on-line confession.  I also want to use this blog as a communication tool, which takes consistency too.   Well enough of beating myself up for this, because it has been a good week of work and ministry.

Tonight, I shared a lot of Scriptures that emphasized the phrase "Fear Not" during our Wednesday night service.  I felt like our body needed a lot of Scripture to build their faith, and fight off the feelings of fear.   It was an encouraging night.

On Thursday,  I am taking some of our high school and college students to downtown Nashville to film the "I Want To Lead" promo video.  You'll hear more about I Want To Lead in future blogs, but tomorrow should be a fun morning.


No comments: