Monday, June 30, 2008

Week End Reflections

Yesterday was one of those ultimate days. Our service was full of joy, and you could really sense that when we closed with the song "How Can I Keep From Singing?" I was able to baptize my first-born son, Luke. Could a father ask for a better moment? I hope to post a picture of that later.

Sunday afternoon we spent with the Novelos, some special friends from Texas. We were really honored they took time to visit us and the church. We then went to the youth talent show, which was an overwhelming success. I think a tradition at Indian Lake may have been started.

On this Monday, the high in Nashville is only suppossed to be 81. My sister and her family are in town, so I am going to figure out a way to get outside on my day off. I am hearing rumors in our house about a trip to the zoo.

No comments: