Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Leadership Summit

The Leadership Summit

Last Thursday and Friday I attended the Leadership Summit that is put on by the Willow Creek Association. The event is in Chicago, but they simulcast it throughout the world - hence the video feed in nearby Franklin, TN. The event was amazing! This particular leadership conference always invigorates my call and gives me fresh vision. It's one of those events that may not be for everyone, but it makes my heart come alive. For two days, I heard from both leading pastors and CEOs, which gives me a wide range of perspectives. On top of this, the sessions by Bill Hybels are always insightful and anointed. Over the next couple of weeks, I will post some good quotes and highlight some amazing leaders that I was exposed to during this event.

No comments: