Saturday, August 23, 2008

Week in Review / Modern Gadgets

I was on a roll in my blog, but this week was wild and I lost steam. Here is a quick breakdown of my week:
Tuesday - Leadership Board meeting . . . the best one we ever had. We were able to dream about the future. Everyone appeared to leave energized. Plus, we got to eat a meal cooked by Beth Barnett and Judy Terry - which is always good.
Wednesday - Loved our communion & prayer time during the mid-week service . . . so nice!
Thursday - Launched our 50+ ministry. Great turnout, great home cooking, and even better fellowship. I think this ministry will be an important part of our future. Any name suggestions?
Friday - During parent's night out, we had an impromptu dinner with Clay and Tawana Baggat (www.livingtogo.org). It was the first time Beth and Tawana have hung out extensively, and they connected as well as Clay and I do.

After resisting quite a while, I am on Facebook. I even started "status updates." If you have or want to join the social networking revolution, look me up.

The latest iphone addict
I also reluctantly got an iphone this week. I must admit, I am in love (i know that is lame!). This really will be a revolutionary device.



Quote #3

""Every man is entitled to be valued by his best moment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: